By: Amirul Hazmi
PROTON is continuing its tradition by bringing its free 30-point safety inspection at selected Petronas stations.
This initiative is also in collaboration with Petronas for this year’s Petronas Coffee Break campaign during the festive season.
Valid from Feb 4-6, 2016, from 10 am to 7 pm, the free safety inspection will be conducted by Proton team that will be stationed at seven different stations in Selangor, Johor, Kedah and Pahang.
With this initiative, customers may have their cars to undergo in-depth checks even if they are already on the way back to their kampungs or holiday destinations by dropping by to the locations detailed below:
- Petronas station NKVE Damansara
- Petronas station Silk Hihgway
- Petronas station Taman Nilam Sari
- Petronas station Bandar Anak Bukit
- Petronas station Tok Senik
- Petronas station Pasir Gudang Highway 3
- Petronas station Bentong R&R
For more information on this campaign, customers are advised to contact Proton’s Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-888-398 or email them at email@example.com.