Celebrating 100 Years of BMW. Ten BMW Owners Win A Trip to the BMW Welt and BMW Museum in Munich.
BMW Group Malaysia announced the 10 lucky winners for the #myBMW100Years contest, being part of customer driven events events of the premium brand in conjunction with its 100 years anniversary celebrated today.
Participants were encouraged to send in captured moments with their BMW cars and motorcycles which best portray BMW and their defining characteristics of Joy, each highlighting BMW’s core brand characteristics of culture, innovation and challenge.
The winners will receive a full-expense paid trip to the BMW Welt and BMW Museum in Munich, where they will enjoy a brand experience from their celebrating hosts.
The winners of the #myBMW100Years contest are:
- BMW Birthday Cake? – Wan Aznir
- My BMW is Family – Iylia Hakim Bin Abdul Wahid
- BMW 1st SUV – Carmen Tan Lee Wei
- My Love Affair with the BMW Marque – Eng Kim Leng
- Beautifully Made for Winners – Elaine Tan Lay Poh
- Pride, with Prejudice – Thanendran Thanesvaran
- Don’t Wait Until 40 to Get BMW – Kasman Bin Kamis
- Riding to the Top of the World With Friends – Lim Soon Hin
- Nostalgia – Lai Joo Koi
- Passing the Torch – BMW ‘Coupe Sport Lightweight’ – Adam Muza Muhayen